Our facility includes a 10 lane 20 yard indoor shooting range which can be rented by the hour. Private parties, birthday parties, social gatherings/group packages, corporate events are available. In fall, winter, and spring, we run indoor archery leagues. We also offer bow rental for beginners. Call now to sign up for Tournaments, Classes, and Leagues.
Hourly : $5.00
Daily : $10.00
Monthly Membership : $30.00
Single Yearly Membership : $70.00
Family Yearly Membership : $90.00
Paper Target : $1.00
Chronograph Use per shot : $2.00
Daily Chronograph Use unlimited shot : $10.00
Paper Tuning (on your own) : $10.00
Private Archery Lessons(1/2 hour) : $30.00
Bow Rental (1 hour) : $20.00
Monday and Tuesday:
11am-6:30pm - Open Range
6:30pm-9:00pm - Indoor League
11am-5pm - Open Range
5pm-7pm - JOAD Training
7pm-9pm - Open
11am-5pm - Open Range
5pm-8pm - JOAD Training
11am-9pm - Open Range
Archery Range Rules
- All shooters must sign a liability waiver before shooting.
- Range members need to sign in and get a lane assignment before shooting.
- Non-members need to pay and get a lane assignment before shooting.
- Follow archery shooting procedures.
- Intoxicated use of bows and arrows on the range is prohibited.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the range.
- Only shoot at designated targets.
- Always be aware of the target and what is beyond the target.
- Always draw bow with the arrow parallel to the ground.
- Only nock arrows at the shooting line.
- Always have an arrow knocked when drawing to eliminate the possibility of a dry fire.
- No broadheads or practice broadheads shooting allowed.
- Arrow tips/points must be the same diameter as the diameter of the arrow shaft.
- Ensure arrow tips/points are not loose to prevent damage on targets.
- Anyone 16 and under must be under adult supervision.
RANGE SHOOTING PROCEDURES
- Verify that the range is clear.
- Give “Line is Hot” or similar command to indicate shooting may commence.
- When finished shooting, set bow away from the line and wait behind the line until all archers are finished shooting.
- Give a “Pull” or similar command to indicate all shooting should stop.
- Verify all equipment is put down and remains behind the shooting line.
- Proceed to the targets to retrieve arrows.