Looking for a new and exciting activity for your child this summer? Hoot & Holler offers the Explore Archery program where participants will learn the fundamentals of archery in accordance with the National Training System which includes proper posture and alignment, aiming, the release, and follow through. The activities and games are geared to learning range safety, equipment, shooting form, shot execution, and scoring. Participants earn achievement awards through active participation in individual and team-building activities that require fundamental skills, a competitive edge and a lot of creativity.
This camp is for archers who wants to learn how to shoot compound, recurve and genesis bows for those who wants to be in archery in the school. The camp is scheduled to run from Monday to Friday. After the course, we encourage them to join the Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD) Club to continue receiving archery instructions.
• Led by Level 2 USA Archery Instructor and Level 3 NTS Coach
• Classes are limited to 12 participants and must have a minimum of 8 students to commence
• Geared towards beginner and intermediate archers
• Must be 8 years and older to participate
• Participants may use their own equipment, or genesis bow and arrows will be provided by Hoot & Holler Archery to who do not have their own equipment
• Protective gear such as arm guard, finger guard, and finger sling will be required
• Participants will be issued stretch bands
• Dress Code: Proper Attire and Closed Toed Shoes
• Course Fee: $100.00
• Call 318-747-6501 to stop by the store to sign up and pay
• Cancellation must be made 48 hours in advance prior to the first day of class for a full refund
• All participants must have a completed waiver form to participate
o Participants must be 18 years or older to sign or be the parent or guardian of the student
o Jun 19-23, 1:00-3:00pm